Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan

It's hard too believe my baby has turned 7. It's scary and funny and so sad for me. I can remember everything like it was yesterday, all the things she's done and all the things I know she will do. I pray for her daily, and for our relationship that it would be strong and she can always know that I love her no matter what. I hope that I can continue to foster her love for the Lord and grow it so that she knows she can trust in him to calm her fears. She's got such a heart on her and I can see where she has grown over the last year. She's so sweet, I want so much to protect her from so much but my prayer will always be for the Lord to take care of her when I can't be with her and that we show her unconditional love no matter what.

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.