Monday, June 23, 2008

35 Weeks



OK So here I am at 35 weeks, feeling rather large, although apparently I have not gained a whole lot of weight in the past few weeks and the little guy is just LITTLE!

At 32 weeks the doctor's told me to start taking it easy, so what do I do, the complete opposite.

1. Hold a garage sale (need room for new baby's things).
2. Plant the garden in my front yard (it was looking kind of sparse - Michael was in Kansas City at the time.)
3. Empty out room for Madison (used to be Kaleigh's old room and then a play room)
4. Help paint mural for Madison's room.
5. Take pictures for father's day for Michael and Madison's first birthday a little late (will post later).

Hallelujah it's all done.

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.