Monday, June 2, 2008

32 Weeks and No photos

OK so I am 32 weeks pregnant, sorry I didn't take a picture, not that I didn't want to I just haven't had the time. We had a garage sale, not so great (not tragic did get rid of a lot of toys). Feeling very sluggish, hormonal and tired. Had a sonogram done last Thursday, the little guy is doing great (except he doesn't have a name) he's weighing in at 3lbs 6oz and still there are 6 - 8 weeks left to go. I am ready to be able to breathe again and roll over from one side at night to the other without the huge belly in front of me and having to rearrange some small pillows. It could be worse I could not be sleeping at all so I better be grateful I am at least doing that. Praise God. Other than that, we are doing well, getting swallowed up by chores that need to be done before baby comes and balancing that with spending fun time with the kids before baby comes so no one gets shirked. Lord please help us have the strength. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.