Sunday, March 25, 2007
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
- Unexplained crying
- Intermitten crying one or two times per day
- Healthy child (not sick or in pain)
- Well-fed child (not hungry)
- Bouts of crying usually 1 to 2 hours
- Child fin between bouts of crying
- Child usually consolable when held
- Onset under 4 weeks of age
- Resolution by 3 months of age
Michael and Michelle's definition of Colic - (See: Webster's - Insanity)
Main Entry: in·san·i·ty
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
1 : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder
2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable
Usuall cause loud uncontrollable noises resulting in loss of sleep!
Yes Madison has Colic!
Jordan had to catch a leprechaun so she lured him with the offer of a nice new home. Complete with a pot of lucky charms, a comfy chair and bed (her daddy made) and she cut out some pictures for ambiance. She even wrote him a letter inviting him with her lucky charms, alas he was not fooled and we did not catch a leprechaun.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Thursday, March 8, 2007
- Even though she knows she is three, she doesn't believe she is three, she can do anything her sister can do.
- Like most younger siblings she wants to know why she can't do some of the things her sister can do, like go to kindergarten every day.
- She has a big heart but is stingy with her kisses and hugs, except for Madison.
- She knows how to push Jordan's buttons.
- She is the drama queen in our house, with a temper to match. She's 3 and all girl.
- We think she is a vegetarian, she won't eat meat, but she loves all fruits and some vegetables as long as there is ranch dip to go with them.
- She loves ballet, and wants to wear her ballet tutu every day, she can't wait until her daddy paints her room this summer to add the ballerinas on the wall. She wants to be the Prima ballerina.
- She loves school but doesn't like to get dressed to go to school, she would rather go in her pajamas.
- She would wear a dress every day if allowed and especially if it were pink, with make up glitter.
- She LOVES her sisters, Jordan is her best friend and she really misses her when she is at school.
- She has a heart of gold and worries about everything. Gives unsolicited hugs and kisses all the time.
- She's shy until she gets to know you then she is very sweet, unless you are her sister.
- Like most 5 year olds it's all about Her.
- She loves books and loves to be read to, punishment for her would be to take away her books.
- She only eats peanut butter and jelly, yogurt, chicken nuggets and chocolate pudding and she only drinks milk and apple juice.
- Purple is her favorite color.
- She is mommy's little helper, with everything - even when she doesn't need the help.
- She wants to be just like the boys but is too much of a girl.
- She LOVES her sisters, Kaleigh is her best friend even if she doesn't know it or won't admit it.
- She IS daddy's little girl.