Monday, September 10, 2007

Our first week of school and the Men's Retreat

So we got through our first week of school it was long and I'm glad it's over. Jordan had a great week but she was so tired and a little tempermental. Kaleigh was so excited to have her sister home and someone to play with, but Jordan was in no mood for her sister, so it made for quite a few issues. Not to mention the least of which was Kaleigh feeling left out because she didn't start school until today. Thanks Goodness. To add to the icing on the cake, Michael went on a men's retreat with our church, he was gone all weekend, we all really missed him, but we managed. Thanks to my friend Elizabeth for coming over on Saturday and helped me with the kids, we even made it to church Sat night and out to McDonald's with some other mom's, it was awesome. While we were having dinner together our husbands were having breakfast I thought it was funny when Michael told me. I'm so glad he's home.

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.