Monday, July 30, 2007

6 Months Old



I'm Madison and I'm 6 months old. I have an opinion about everything. I love to take a bath and splash my mommy or daddy. I love eating, applesauce, bananas and pears are my favorite. I really don't like peas, it's not a green vegetable thing, because I like green beans, I just don't like the taste of them. The spitting up thing is kind of yucky though, but it doesn't bother me much. I think it bothers my mommy and daddy more than it bothers me, something about hating to change me three times a day and laundry piles..... I don't know.

I sit by myself and I can reach for thing that are close by and balance my self fairly well. I have developed a temper or so I have been told, I hear my mom say something about crocodile tears and screaming like a banshee. All I know is that I don't like to sit in dirty diapers and when I'm hungry lookout you better feed me quick or you will hear the wrath of my scream.

I love my mommy and daddy and those sisters of mine are a hoot, that Kaleigh though, she's a little rough, I know she likes to give me hugs and kisses but sometimes she squeezes too much.

I have one tooth already in my mouth and another one coming through, I don't know what my parents are complaining about...no sleep, they're not the one in pain at two in the morning. Try feeling that throbbing when you're trying to sleep. Sometimes I just call them to come in and turn me over because I get stuck on my belly in the middle of the night but my head is heavy I can't lift all of me over just yet and they need the exercise. I love that they always come to my rescue. I can't wait until I can get my whole body off the floor.

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.