"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Titus 4:12
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
- I haven't got a clue. The older I get is not necessarily the wiser I just wouldn't make the same mistakes....I'll just make new ones.
- My kids are really good kids.... to everyone outside our household.
- Three kids is just another child added to the two I've got....only being out numbered.
- Time for myself is not only a thing of the past but I almost can't remember what it was like to have more than a 2 minute shower, without someone saying Madison is crying or she did it.
- Sleeping not only rejuvinates your body, mind and soul...but gives you more sanity not kill the people around you. The older I get the more I need and the less I get.
- Remember that God is in control, even when I try to keep backseat driving.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Yes we have a blog. Those who don't know me that well will say, OK so what's the big deal? Well the big deal is I used to be a very computer literate individual, now.......I'm totally clueless. Being home with the kids over the last three years, has the technical era passing me by every day. I can barely figure out the extra features on my cell phone. Or excuse me wireless phone... I just received a bluetooth for my birthday and you can imagine the confusion there, so bare with me. So creating this blog spot is a big deal, since I have no idea how this is going to work but I wanted our friends and family to be able to see how quickly our girls are growing and changing every day. I hope to keep this updated regularly but no guarantees. Our love to all.