Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Things I learned on my 38th birthday




  • I haven't got a clue. The older I get is not necessarily the wiser I just wouldn't make the same mistakes....I'll just make new ones.

  • My kids are really good kids.... to everyone outside our household.

  • Three kids is just another child added to the two I've got....only being out numbered.

  • Time for myself is not only a thing of the past but I almost can't remember what it was like to have more than a 2 minute shower, without someone saying Madison is crying or she did it.

  • Sleeping not only rejuvinates your body, mind and soul...but gives you more sanity not kill the people around you. The older I get the more I need and the less I get.
  • Remember that God is in control, even when I try to keep backseat driving.

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.