Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Welcome to our Blog




Yes we have a blog. Those who don't know me that well will say, OK so what's the big deal? Well the big deal is I used to be a very computer literate individual, now.......I'm totally clueless. Being home with the kids over the last three years, has the technical era passing me by every day. I can barely figure out the extra features on my cell phone. Or excuse me wireless phone... I just received a bluetooth for my birthday and you can imagine the confusion there, so bare with me. So creating this blog spot is a big deal, since I have no idea how this is going to work but I wanted our friends and family to be able to see how quickly our girls are growing and changing every day. I hope to keep this updated regularly but no guarantees. Our love to all.



No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.