Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring Break



So after my insane attempt at going somewhere by myself with three kids was a disaster I decided to try to do things in a smaller scale. The rest of our spring break was pretty good. We visited some friends we hadn't seen in a while and we went to safety day at our church. The kids again learned about stranger danger and they met Detective Kline's search dog (they didn't like him too much). The dog was very sweet but a little large for their taste. We also took them to the Maryland Science Center at the Baltimore Inner Harbor, Michael and I that is, I didn't go alone. We had a great time and I highly recommend it to everyone. We also went to Chuck E. Cheese of course the kids favorite place. All in all it was a really good week, kind of made up for not being able to go to Florida.

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.