Tuesday, April 3, 2007

OK So I'm insane

OK So I decided to take the kids to the Museum of Natural History by myself....all three kids....yes you read right...I am insane. Picture this millions of people, lunch time for me and the two older girls, in line for 20 minutes, 15 minutes to find a table, Thank You God people took pity on me and helped me with my tray and of course Madison needing to nurse. So we eat quickly as quickly as my kids can eat and lets find a bathroom to change Madison and feed her in a quite place. Yeah it doesn't exist in the museum. So nursing Madison on the front steps on Independence Ave in DC....before long Jordan has to go to the bathroom again. Go inside Jordan goes to the bathroom, finish nursing Madison and Kaleigh has now decided she needs to go to the bathroom. Needless to say we got to see two exhibits and we left. That was in three hours. Went home went to Conversations that night at church ( really good) and then went home. Kids were great, went right to bed nursed Madison 7:00pm, 9:00pm and 11:30pm she slept until 5:30am. All the exhaustion from the days travels helped her to sleep (maybe) or she was just really full from the every two hour feeding from the time we got home until bed. Who knows but yippie... I got sleep. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.