Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

I had a really nice Mother's Day and I wish all you mothers a wonderful day as well. We went to a nice lunch and the kids were so excited, they really wanted me to have breakfast in bed but Michael and I agreed it would be better with them especially Madison if I came down to breakfast. It was really sweet and they were so excited, hugging and kissing me. It was so nice to not have to lift a finger the entire day. If I could, I would declare everyday Mother's Day. I had a really nice, although huge lunch, at a nice restaurant the food was DELICIOUS, I couldn't eat the rest of the day, and then just sat around napping and watching TV. You can't get any better than that and I am getting a new video camera, so I just have to pick it out (which is actually really hard) but I hope to post some new videos soon. Maybe even our little guy (name still not determined).

No comments:

Baby Ticker has been removed

Ticker has been removed due to arrival of baby on July 1 at 1:15 AM.